Autograft is a rich source of regenerative cells for bone formation; however, collecting autograft is a traumatic and lengthy procedure, which is also linked with considerable morbidity in as many as 30% cases. The cellular composition of autograft and concentrated nucleated cells from marrow aspirate are very comparable and transplanting these concentrated regenerative cells in a scaffold imitates autograft.
Alliance Spine uses a minimally invasive procedure that considerably decreases patient morbidity at the harvest site and reduces operating room time. It eradicates the need for autograft by proficiently concentrating and recovering regenerative cells while preserving their cellular viability and proliferative potential.
Studies have revealed that healing is compromised in the absence of cellular concentration, chiefly in patients that have significant comorbidities. The Cyclone system generates the maximum cell yields obtainable while concentrating the full balance of cells.
The Cyclone System
• Concentrates all the key cells in their natural proportions
• Keeps cells in their natural plasma for highest viability
• Permits the clinician to regulate the cell dose/volume
• Concentrates cells in less than 15 minutes at point-of-care
• Creates reliable and trustworthy nucleated cell loads
To find a doctor who uses this technology, .
3D interactive demonstration of Cyclone product line